This Calendar is to give you an idea of when KellieAnn is available, please note she primarily does OUTCALLS, coming to your location with equipment and supplies.
To actually book an appointment you need to
Call or Text KellieAnn at 801-809-6444
- Have a rough idea of what time you would like to book. KellieAnn's usual hours are Monday-Wednesday 9am-9pm, Thursday 9am-6pm, and Saturday 9am-9pm. (NO SUNDAY OR FRIDAY APPOINTMENTS)
- Know what location she will be traveling to, for her to plan travel time. KellieAnn primarily works in the South side of the Salt Lake Valley.
- -Texting her the FULL address with zip code makes finding your location much much more manageable.
- When booking, please give the type of massage/treatment you are planning on booking, so she can know what kind of equipment and prep. time is necessary.
- Please list any of the client's medical conditions KellieAnn would need to be aware of planning for:
- - examples: pregnancy, cancer, Fibromyalgia, MS, skin condition, allergies from ingredients often found in lotions, any communicable diseases, fever, and other conditions.
- Cash or Check and Venmo are accepted and due at the time of service. Tipping is appropriate and appreciated. Credit card processing is available using PayPal but must be processed before the session.
- There is a $20 cancellation fee if the appointment is canceled without 24-hour notice, except in emergency situations. There is a $10 an hour fee for Saturday appointments, as well as deep tissue pressure work.
Why no Friday appointments?
Because KellieAnn is also a radio producer for KSL Newsradio and her favorite show takes up the whole day!
Support her creativity by listening and following:
- The Movie Show! Fridays from 9am-noon. Listen for reviews of the new movie releases on the big screen with Utah's Doug Wright and Steve Sallies. 102.7 FM, 1160 AM, kslnewsradio.com, on the KSL Newsradio App or if you can't listen live listen on delay as a podcast online, in itunes, on stitcher, and more.
Halvorsen is also an on-call producer for the station and sometimes does other shows. Her availability schedule lists these shows and you are welcome to listen to those also!