Serving South Valley Area
and Saratoga Springs
Why Choose KellieAnn as your Massage Therapist?
Her certifications include and are not limited to:
- National Certification in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Sports and Rehabilitation Massage Certificate
- Advanced Integrative Therapies Certificate
- First Aid and CPR Certification
Licensed since 2006 and working in a spa environment even longer, KellieAnn is proficient in several modalities of Massage, Spa treatments and Bodywork. Called the "Golden Child," by certain teachers, she has a natural talent for helping clients deal, and heal, with; chronic conditions, injury, and stress issues. Swedish Massage for relaxation, Advanced Techniques for chronic pain Management, or Seated Massage for your event.
She has the experience to help you!
KellieAnn brings her equipment, supplies, talents, and experience
to you. Being self employed allows flexibility in her scheduling and
comfortable pricing; No monthly membership fees or gimmicks
required! Saving you time and Money!
Need more reasons?
Hear what KellieAnn's clients are saying about her here, or learn more about who KellieAnn is here.
KellieAnn has gone above and beyond the required education from the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, demonstrating a mastery of core skills, abilities and knowledge. She graduated with a 4.0 GPA and a Healing Arts Certificate from Healing Mountain Massage School. But she did not stop there, learning is a passion of KellieAnn's and as such she has just finished earning her Associates at Salt Lake Community College having taken extensive continuing education courses in biology, and is continueing her education at the University of Utah.
By Appointment only - No Sunday or Friday Appointments
*Images provided by ABMP, and other stock services.
Why no Friday appointments?
Because KellieAnn is also a radio producer for KSL Newsradio
and her favorite show takes up the whole day!
- The Movie Show! Fridays from 9am-noon. Listen for reviews of the new movie releases on the big screen with Utah's Doug Wright and Steve Sallies. 102.7 FM, 1160 AM, kslnewsradio.com, on the KSL Newsradio App or if you can't listen live listen on delay as a podcast online, in itunes, on stitcher, and more.
Halvorsen is also an on-call producer for the station and sometimes does other shows. Her availability schedule lists these shows and you are welcome to listen to those also!